The 10th Annual Skoll World Forum brought forth 10 new ideas for the future of social. Here are the ten ideas.
1. It's About Changing the System, Stupid.
2. Change is Accelerating.
3. To Solve Our Problems, We Need More Problem Solvers.
4. It Starts With Young People.
5. Scale Through Collaboration.
6. Technology Is Driving Creative Disruption.
7. Power Is Moving From the Few To the Many.
8. The Silos Are Breaking Down.
9. Here Comes The Social Intrapreneur.
10. When You Pass the Tourch On, Light Many Fires.
These all seem to be quite true right now. To read the entire article by Fast Company, Click Here.